Re: DML:Texas dak decal

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 23:58:05 EST

What about the DDBC w/ an outline of Texas around it. Each "sector" of the DML
(Texas, Midwest, Southeast) could make the DDBC w/ a specific outline as a kind of
background. The state of Texas, the Arch, rebel flag (not to bring up yet another
possibly touchy topic). That way, it could show both DML and your specific part
of the DML.
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Davidson, NC