Re: FlowFit Seats

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 22:56:04 EST

You've probably seen my other response, but I didn't mention my experience
in ordering..I called FloFit to place the order on a Monday a.m. They sent
fabric
samples (believe it or not, there was more than one style and shade of
Agate
used in the 97, and they knew it!!) for my '97 Agate overnight. I matched
and
confirmed on Wednesday a.m. Brackets were on back order until Friday's
express delivery to their warehouse. But by Friday the custom fabric was
on
and ready to ship. Going in to the order, the owner knew I needed the
seats
by the weekend (I was leaving the following Monday on a cross-country and
wanted them in) So as soon as the brackets arrived, the guy sent his wife
the airport to air express them overnight - at no additional charge!! When

was the last time anyone did something like this for you for any amount of
money?

Anyway, each person's experience is different and maybe mine was unusually
good. You can get better seats if you are willing to spend $1800-2000 per
seat.
Flofits are about $375 each (in a stock material). By the way, if I didn't
make
it clear in the other note, the fit and finish of the custom fabric is
better than stock,
and I haven't seen a custom job anywhere that beats it.

I don't have a web site, but if someone would like to post some pictures, I
would
be happy to send some.