Re: DML:Texas dak decaly

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 10:14:54 EST

Well that's the thing my parents weren't really from the "me generation",
they always put us kids before themselves, and they showed me by example
what kind of person I should be, especially my Dad, I've never met a
better man in my life, he would do anything to help others, always treated
people with respect and he never shirked his responsibility, the only bad
thing was that cancer took is life when I was 14, but even the way he
faced that was inspirational, I just hope I can be 1/2 the man he was. I
guess I have an advantage over a lot of people in my age group in that I
did have a great father and mother to serve as role models. (BTW, what are
people born between '40 and '45 considered, my mom was born 12/15/40, and
my dad was born 1/3/45)