Re: Power Pulleys

From: Rick Lewis (rick@solcomsystems.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 14:04:08 EST

Power pulleys are a great mod but I personally would stay away from the aluminum ones. The crank pulleys on my first set wore at a angle after about 30k miles and the belt wouldn't run true. I had the pulleys turned flat but it has again started to wear at an angle. I have a steel set from "Auto Specialities" on the way but have yet to receive them. I've also heard of others having problems with aluminum pulleys wearing strange.

Rick Lewis
U.S. Technical Support Manager
SolCom Systems Inc.
"Ultimate RMON Network Management"