Re: IGNITION WIRE UPGRADE

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 05:02:53 EST

> I'm thinking about upgrading the ignition wires on my '98 5.2L.
> Does anyone have any recommendations?
> I've already done the FABM, and other mild modifications (headers,
> exhaust, CD ignition, etc.) may be in the future.
> I am definitely interested in a fuel economy increase, so if you have any
> numbers let me know.
> Thanks.

Taylor makes a cutom fit set for my 94 Dak. I don't see why the 98
would be any different. Your engine layout is just like mine. I got
the red ones to match my MSD, they look very cool when you pop the
hood. I replaced my stock wires early on, so I did'nt notice any
difference because I was not having any problems, yet.

Alan...
Austin,TX