Re: Loud Heater

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 10:58:50 EST

You should probably have that checked out, had a similar thing happen on
my brothers '96 Caravan, wound up it was a cut vacuum line which was
preventing the valves in the heat/Ac system from opening and closing
correctly, so what you said was exactly right, the valve isn't opening
fully so the fan doesn't have anywhere to go, after the dealer replaced
the vacuum line the heat/AC works pefectly, with no excess noise......

Bruce