Re: Re: Engine Dress up.

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 15:43:50 EST

Unless the paint already on it is scratched up really badly or peeling you
shouldn't have to strip it off, just make sure it is clean and dry before
you paint, the technique Gene outlined would work okay, it's just
personally I'd remove the parts to paint them, that way you don't have to
worry about overspray getting on your truck.......

Bruce