Re: Front tire wear on 98 4x2

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 05:18:21 EST

>Those of you who have experienced the tire wear/alignment problem:
>when did you start noticing the problem and how severe was your
>situation? If I took it in to the dealer now, they will probably blow me
>off without doing anything. I would sure hate to see these Goodyear
>Eagle LS tires get trashed in 10K miles. Call me paranoid...

I began to notice the wear after only a few thousand miles. I rotate the
tires (front to back) every 5k miles and thats helped to manage the wear
but in reality I'm not expecting more than 35k from these tires. (PS I've
got the 235 Wranglers on my 4x4 but I've seen the same wear in a 2wd Dak
with Invictas)

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __