RE: Ion Headlights

From: Miles Bosworth (mbosworth@ioa.com)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 20:06:09 EST

Gee to think I made a comment about wiring my Dakota's factory fog lamps to be
DRL's and users were all over my case about how they would blind anyone that
arrogant with their 1,000,000 rack of lamps on rollbars and brush guards. Now
everyone wants to run these illegal lights as normal.

I have seen several cars running these, but mostly on the interstate where it
really wasn't in my eyes. I would imagine that on a 2 lane road they would be
a problem for on coming traffic. Since I only have rights to half the road, I
sure don't want to impair the vision of the person that I really hope
understands the rules and can see where his half of the road ends and mine
starts.