Ion Headlights Info.

From: Robert G. Carmack (rob@notnow.com)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 20:16:41 EST

This is the response I got from EuroLights in Miami, FL. concerning laws
against Ion bulbs.

Rob

*******************************

Thank you for your interest in EuroLights(tm).

There are no states where any of these types of lamps are specifically
illegal...what may happen is that a police officer might think they are too
blue, blue is a police color which is not allowed on anything but police
vehicles. These laws will have to change as many new vehicles import and
domestic will be utilizing the HID type lighting which similarly looks rather
blue depending on application.

We offer two other types of bulbs which will not cause these problems:

Blue/White & Yellow ION.

**EuroLights-Plus offer factory brightness along with Blue/White light output.

***Original Equipment bulbs are 55watt lowbeam /65watt high beam...our high
powered versions are 80/100.

Here are the differences:

Blue/White: Bulbs are coated with a proprietary ceramic type coating allowing
them to produce a blue/white light...Note: Coating slightly reduces
brightness.

Blue/Gold Ion: Ion coated bulb produces a SuperBright blue/gold light. Coating
increases actual brightness 25%.

Yellow Ion: Ion coated bulb produces a SuperBright yellow light.Coating
increases actual brightness 25%.

ClearPlus: Non-coated high powered bulb....80watt lowbeam/100watt high beam

All EuroLights are direct replacements and are for use with stock wiring,
lenses, etc...
All EuroLights are backed up by an Industry First----120 Day free replacement
warranty.

Please add $10.00 for USPS COD Priority shipping (up to 3 sets). If you'd
like to order please let us know which units you'd like and quantity. We will
also need your complete name, mailing address, phone number to complete your
order. Your order will be sent by COD so you pay nothing until it is delivered
to you.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate in contacting us :)

Regards,
Kris
@EuroLights
Beware of Imitators...True EuroLights(tm) are NOT available anywhere else.
We are The ONLY Importer/Manufacturer of The Original EuroLights(tm) Germany.
Check out our web page at: http:www.EuroLights.com