Battery Question

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 22:53:30 EST

This is the kind of thing I should know, but I have to ask anyway. I
left my lights on from about 5pm to 9:30pm. The battery is so dead it
just clicks. If I get a jump tomorrow, and drive it on the highway for
a while, it will recharge, right? I don't have to buy a new battery, do
I? Does anyone out there have two batteries in their Dakota? I've
always kind of thought about that since things started to get hooked up
to that battery like fog lights, and my stereo/alarm systems. Thanks,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm