DAK truck list getting ported to internet news?

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 22:29:59 EST

OK, is the list getting sent to internet news?
  I was doing a DeJaNews search and found several of my posts:

Subject: DML: re>Key Locking Tailgate Latch
From: ax778@lafn.org (Mike)
Date: 1998/01/28
Sender: daemon@speed.dsnet.com
Newsgroups: list.dakota
    <then the whole post followed>

Is someone at daemon@speed.dsnet.com sending this stuff out?
  I ** really ** did not want my e-amil address out on DejaNews,
or newsgroups, this sort of explains the spam I have been getting.
I don't really mind being in the archives, someone really has to dig
thru them to get the emails, I just dont want it passed out to the spam
bots on the newsgroups.
      Explanations list owner?