Re: 1953 POWER WAGON

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 10:31:30 EST

I must agree they will go anywhere, my Dad's best friend has one, don't
know the exact year model but I know the thing is almost impossible to get
stuck, we had it in our bottoms one time in axle deep mud pulling 30,40,
even 50 ft trees out of the creek, never spun a wheel, on one especialy
big tree it broke the chain before it would spin a tire, it was awesome, I
think he still has it, I'm not sure though....

Bruce