Re: Buzzer, WAS; Battery Question

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 10:45:49 EST

Sounds like a cool design, but it has been done before, my sister-in-law
had an 86 Dodge Daytona? (Don't remember if that's the right model or not,
know it was a CC car though) and it had a computer voice that told you
everything from "you door is ajar" to "your washer fluid is low" of course
the voice was a robot-like male voice so your sexy female voice might
work, I like the Star Trek themed voice also.......

Bruce