Re: Nitrous "blowoff" tube?

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 20:29:19 EST

<< I'm wondering how you spray the nitrous out of that tube;
 the "big boys" seem to do it during the burnout. I don't do
 a burnout (I drive around the water). I'm wondering if
 they do it during the burnout because you have to be at
 WOT to activate the nitrous? For my needs, a switch or a
 button would be preferable to doing a burnout. >>

  Basically its a purge system, kinda like letting air out of your tires.
Except you are letting air out of the nitrous line. Reasson they do it, is
because of the amount of nitrous those cars inhale, if there is no nitrous
they fall flat on there face, stumble, and backfire. Say goodbye to motor!!!

Brad

Brad