Re: question....

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 20:26:15 EST

<< I have a question for those of you who might know.....how do I determine
 the gear ratio in the ass end of my 88' Dak? I tried doing the VIN number
 thing, but I can't find anyone who can research the number for me. I
 know you can take it aoart or something, but I'm unclear on what exactly
 to look for.....can anyone hook me up here?
 thanks ya'll
 -mike sykes >>

Look for a sticker under the hood, or a tag on one of the rear end bolts.

Brad