Re: Front tire wear on 98 4x2

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 22:52:58 EST

<<
 Please understand that I REALLY don't mean this personally, but it was
 an experience at Sears a long time ago (like about 24 years ago) that
 drove me to at least try DIY solutions first. I spent a large chunk of
 a morning helping an obvious new hire learn how to run his equipment.
 No, I didn't know how to run it, but I could read, which helped.

That's then, ask to speak with the Tech before the alignment, and be nice we
techs like that thing and usually will let you watch while we can, just stay
back.

Keredt