Rear ratio

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 10:01:16 EST

Michael writes: >>I have a question for those of you who might
know.....how do I determine the gear ratio in the ass end of my 88'
Dak? I tried doing the VIN number thing, but I can't find anyone who
can research the number for me. I know you can take it aoart or
something, but I'm unclear on what exactly to look for.....can anyone
hook me up here?
thanks ya'll<<

Look at the bolts on the rear cover. Under two of them there will be
"tags" One of them will have the ratio stamped into it.,!!

Azie
Ardmore, Al.