It's here

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 20:30:27 EST

Guys,

Picked up my DAK yesterday. Put 150 mile on it already. I don't even
want to leave it in the parking lot at work. Thank god that I had Mon
and Tue off. At least I got to cruise around for a little while.

Only one word can describe this truck, AWESOME......

Glenn Ayotte

P.S. I think someone's bad luck (we won't mention any names) almost
caught up with me. 105 miles on the truck and three dears come running
out of the woods at me. Luckily I had my fog lights on and caught them
out of the corner of my eye. Lived in Connecticut for 28 years. I have
seen 2 dears before this incident (both while I was out mountain
biking), I buy a brand new truck and I see more bambies in one day,
than I have seen in my whole life. Wow.........