DEER

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 11:03:01 EST

A) I hope I never misspell anything on the DML :-)
B) New Law in NC- carriage bolts are considered dangerous weapons, possession by
a minor is illegal. Luckily, I have a black- market carriage bolt connection,
so my rampage of hood destruction can continue. (I bet the newer DML'ers are
wondering what all this talk of carriage bolts and hoods is.) hehehehe
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm