Yankee rotor recall

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 15:42:24 EST

For all of you in the "salt belt" states up north, you might want to
call 1-800-992-1997 for info on a recall of brake rotors.

Heard about this while calling CC for info about getting a rental
provided while my truck is in the shop for warranty work (paint came off
of the front bumber when I blew water on it at the car wash - big strips
of it). At least now the power to weight ratio is even better now that I
don't have to lug the paint off of the front bumper around! ha!

Tate