RE: New and need some help...

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 18:29:38 EST

I would look into the lemon law. In CT where I live, if you have 18000
(or less) miles, and 22 days at the dealer with the same problem, you
would now call your DAK a lemon. I have an auto so I can't comment on
the problem, but I would look into the lemon law. If you get a new
truck and the problem really has only been reported 5 times, then
chances are you will get a DAK that is not having the problem.

just my $.02

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, CT