Re: RE: New and need some help...

From: Matt and Heather (mpnhl@gti.net)
Date: Sat Mar 21 1998 - 09:47:05 EST

Thanks for the reply that was my feelings too...I have started the process
of looking for a lawyer because I know how these things work they say you
don't need on but it is better if you do...I figure when I find one I'll
see what his Legal advice is...
I also agree that if only 5 right now have the problem there has to be
others with the same set up out there that don't I can't believe only 5
people in the US would have gotten the hefty set up so to speak...
Thanks again your opinion is appreciated
Matt Pinto

------