Re: R/T - Quit jerkin' my chain!

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 20:25:45 EST

I am going to be optomistic and hope at least 1 of the 6 dealers I left my
name with will get one.
One of these dealers is a very high volume truck sales dealer so that may
help. Many of these
small town dealers sell mostly trucks and will possably give me frist grabs
if they get one because
I had my name on their list since last fall. Also farmers dont usually ask
for R/T types. So I am
still hoping to get one. Ive been driving a GM truck 6 years since I sold
my Shelby Dak. I owned
a Ford before that and a Chev luv (Isuzu) before that. I've tried a good
variety of trucks and I want
to go back to Mopar! Does that sound strange? Ill wait at least 2 months
before I give up. Then
Ill probably look for a good used SS/T Ram. BTW if 2000 98 R/Ts are to be
made as well as the
other Daks that have to be built do you think the plant has time to build
any more before 99 production begins? ( I think new model production
usually atarts about Aug. or Sep.)

> > Only 2,000 R/T's will be built for '98.
> >
> > All of them have already been allocated to dealers
> > (they couldn't/wouldn't tell me who got what).

Dealers Dont Know Either!!!!!!
Dealers who get one may trade it to another dealer that wants it for
another model veichle they need!

Jim Miller
Waco, Texas
Dakless