Re: Tailgate

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sat Mar 21 1998 - 08:09:54 EST

I dont think it would look right, even if it does fit....The lines are all
different....

If you are of the body-man type, you COULD take an older tailgate, cut the
center section of it out (the part with the Dodge stamp), and mate it to the
new one.....a similar process to custom body frenching, etc....

A lot of work.....

At 11:09 PM 3/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey folks i got a strange question,
>anybody try to fit a tailgate from a pre '97 on to a 97/98 yet? anybody
>even have both trucks around to see if they look like they might fit? i
>want to have a gate that has the dodge stamped into (or is it out of) it on
>my 97.
>
>thanks
>
>Cuervo

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Power Puleys, MP
SBEC, Bushwhackers, tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor, Custom Cover
tonneau, Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!