Re: Tailgate

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 21:50:37 EST

Bummer, i would look cool but i am in no way a body man! i will play all
day long with things that i can screw apart and back together again,
because i figure that you can't really mess that stuff up too easily, but
body work?!?!?!? no way! i am afraid to even touch up the chip in my hood!

thanks for the answer,

Cuervo