RE: Rear axle whining

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 07:18:05 EST

I do not have the whine you are describing, but that drive shaft was one
of the things that impressed me before I bought my truck. I felt that if
that thing, as well as the rest of the drive train, were that beefy,
then the Dak should take just about any amount of torture I could come
up with and just smile back at me.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, T&H Package, Power Everything, Nerf
Bars, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, DDBC, Snug Lid on order.

<snipped>
If you look under a 2WD Dak Club Cab you will
see one of the largest driveshafts known to man. I mean this thing is
big
<unsnipped>