Re: Tire pressure

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 28 1998 - 04:45:09 EST

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998 08:06:04 -0600, you wrote:

>BTW, someone mentioned that I must have been lucky because I have the
>huge drive shaft as opposed to the skinny one and thought that it was
>part of an option package. I'm not sure if it is or not. I do have the
>Heavy Duty Service group, but that was only supposed to provide a larger
>radiator, bigger battery, and higher output alternator. I do not have
>the towing group, or the 2000lb payload group.

A larger driveshaft is mentioned in the brochure for the 97's, but it
doesn't mention which package you need to order to get it. I'll bet
it's part of the towing package, which also includes larger rear
brakes. Mine looks like a tree trunk too....

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....