Now that I started this plug thing (again)

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 19:13:53 EST

Hey folks;

All I did was ask a question.

I did hear some informative information today, was out on a project and
happened to run into a local fellow that I know, that owns a "Ma & Pa" car
rental. He said he started buying platinum plugs to avoid frequent changes,
however he (they, his mechanics) ended-up changing back to regular plugs
because the platinums only lasted as long as the regular plugs and were 2 to
3 times the cost.

Just some info from a knowledgeable person.

I order a set of the stock plugs for replacement, hell the thing has run for
a year pretty well on the originals, stick with a sure thing.

L. John