Glassing in Scoop

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 22:22:37 EST

This is VERY preliminary. Just thinking about it. When I get a
ProGlass hood, I will have a slightly damaged :-) hood left over. I
would like to make that a ram air hood, and possibly sell it to finance
the ProGlass hood. I will still go with the ProGlass hood, because
chances of me making my own ram- air hood and having it look nice are
very slim at this point. Can anyone explain how to go about making my
own functional ram- air hood from my stock, however dimpled, hood?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu