Re: Lowering....spindles vs. control arms -Reply

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 09:48:15 EST

      I got them from I think it was Sport Truck Direct out of Truckin'
Magazine. The spindles, hangers, springs and 4 nitro-drop shocks for a tad
under $600. I got them within two weeks of ordering them. I'll let you know in
advance though, putting the shackles on are NOT EASY!! If you don't have some
kind of air chisel, you'd better go rent one!! I drilled the stock rivets out
myself....not a pretty picture.

Good luck with it and let the list know how it goes!!

Austin
95 Dak V6 MoparThunder