Re: Crappy 6 Bolt Lug Pattern....

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 12:46:01 EST

All colorado custom wheels will fit your pattern. In addition, many
American Racing wheels will fit the annoying 6 bolt. The AR wheels that fit
are: Atlas, Atlas 360, Kong, Shadow, Mantis (nice wheel), 36/136, 46,
234/534 503, 511, 541, 593. You can see a lot of these wheels at
http://www.americanracing.com
Later,
Robert

--