Re: rubbing bedliners

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 14:28:00 EST

I have had two trucks with bedliners and have found that, yes, they do rub
and expose primer or metal....

Thing is, in the points where they rub, they ALWAYS rub....so, rust wont
form there...

My bed IS rubbed to hell from the liner, but there is no rust....

Exactly!

If the next owner wanted to remove the liner for some reason it would be
very easy to prime/repaint vs the deep gouges, dents and rust from no
liner at all. My last 2 vehilces concur with your results, and the missing
paint was minimal at that.

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC 4X4 V8 5sp 4WABS 3.55 Towing