Spare Connector for C200

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 17:39:31 EST

Hi,

I installed daytime running lights on my '98 Dakota. I want them
to work just like the factory setup. This means that they turn off
when you engage the parking brake. To do this I need to add a
connector to the main harness that goes from the cab to the engine
compartment. Dodge left the connector out of the housing for the US
models. It dosen't look like Mopar sells the seperate connector as
a spare. I think you have to buy the whole harness or whole
connector.

I was wondering if anyone on the list would have an extra one of
these connectors for some reason. (All I need is the metal insert
that goes into the plastic housing.) The C200 connector is the
big mutha that is just above your left foot. It is a custom
connector with large and small connections and comes apart with a
screw. I need one of the smaller connectors that is on the
firewall side. Can anyone help?

Drive Safe,

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA