Re: RE:Something against DAK's? was: Black Diamond Body Lift

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 14:00:58 EST

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 17:32:48 -0800, you wrote:

>I am beginning to wonder why it is that so many manufacturers "don't =
have any plans" to make many of the accessories for newer DAK's (body =
lift from Warn, FX running boards from DeeZee, etc.). Does anyone have =
any info or ideas on this? It's not like DAK's aren't selling!

What are you talking about? Last January I could hardly find anything.
There is more and more stuff coming out all the time. Within the last
year I have seen: Hoods, Nerf Bars, Alarms, brush guards, winch
mounts, seats, etc. Be patient, more is hitting the shelves everyday,
especially since the slammin' crowd has seen the light and embraced
the Dodge....

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....