Hydros???? or Bags???

From: Stacy Clark (clar8883@dpnet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 04 1998 - 09:25:05 EST

Ok i already have a 3-5 drop. The Club i am in has this ego headed guy
in there that has the same damn dakota i do only it has the V8 and he
has no powerwindows or anything. Same color and everything. Well he has
air bags with a ladder bar set up in the rear. I have already ordered
some of my bag set up. So now he think that cause i want bags i
basically want to be just like him. Which i dont. So iv been thinking
about sending the bags back and ordering a hydrualic set up. I woulnt be
bouncing all or the place or at all. I would get it adjust my ride up
and down, and to lean side ways and shit at red lights to show off. Ive
rode in hydros before and they ride like shit unless there are
different kinds that will help smooth out the ride. I am also pretty
sure id be the only 97+ Dakota with Hydraulics on it. Have you seen any
yet??? Im also wondering if i step notch the frame will the frame handle
the abuse of hydros?? Well what do you think i should do.

The guy in my club is such an ass he wont tell me where he got the
ladder bars that they dont make for our truck yet.