Re: Paint problems?? -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 10:24:40 EDT

I hear that Sears will custom mix paint :), and they got a deal on those
Power Painter thingies.... :)
-mike sykes
88\ / |_ LE3.55AUTO
      \/ |_|

>>> kmiller <kmiller@cvn.net> 04/09/98 04:03am >>>
Damn Rob, I was thinking a local trip to the Wal-Mart for a paint roller and
some indoor outdoor paint would have worked just fine, but you do what
you
want, it's your hood. (Note: more sarcasm)

Relevance----> I like my Shelby A LOT