gibson (best price)

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 08:49:39 EDT

>>> Dkota4by4 <Dkota4by4@AOL.COM> 04/09/98 04:22pm >>>
>I am still looking for a Gibson for my 97. So far, the cheapest quote l
>have is $311 + 65 to install +60 for the chrome tips. I know l can get it
>cheaper than this.

>Russ
>97 4X4 CC 318
>Rhino Hitch (still scratched from the wreck) Python FABM
>Deflectashield

Hey Russ, what's up? While looking for stainless systems for my '98, I
found that CBS Performance Automotive had the best prices for Gibson.
I don't know what they wanted for the aluminized system that you are
talking about, but they only wanted $389 for the stainless system
delivered to your door( ~$25 cheaper than the next closest price!). Their
# is 800-685-1492. Let us know what they say.