Re: WRECK(???)

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 18:40:50 EDT

> Do you have any pictures of it?
>
> Chris Lang
>
> >He took the factory bumper off and the metal shop used it as a guide >and
> made a bumper out of flat steel in the same shape as the >original, looks
> pretty cool and is tough as he!!.....
> >
> >Bruce

No, I don't sorry, if you've seen one of the '96 and up Rams that've been
made into tow trucks, the bumper sorta looks like the ones the tow places
have put on them, they have the same shape as the factory bumper, the ones
I've seen on tow trucks have rivets going all along the ege, which kinda
makes it look tougher, my friend didn't have that done, he has his painted
a flat black, but you can paint it the same color as your truck also, just
about any reputable metal shop can make one for you (Of course depending
where you are the costs might get pretty high)....

Bruce