Re: WRECK(???)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 13:26:00 EDT

At 01:34 PM 4/8/98 , you wrote:

>> I find it amusing that the Dak came out better than the sake sucking Jap
crap.

> C'mon Mike, there's no need for the nationality-baiting diatribe. Makes
>you sound like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel. Remember Chrysler's long
history
>of relations with Mitsubishi...

Uh, sorry if that was taken the wrong way. I meant no disrespect to any
humans of Japanese heritage (I've known several and liked them all), rather
I was only expressing my opinion of their automotive products. Neither am I
trying to start a holy war on that subject. Judging by their sales and the
good reviews that Japanese products get, I'm sure that most would disagree.
Good for them. But that's still my opinion.

FYI, down here in Texas it's Bubba the mouth-breathing Redneck. :)

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed