Re: Paint problems??

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 12:50:29 EDT

They used to make good paint jobs, my mom has an '86 Ram with the original
paint job still looks great except where my Dad hit a tree on the RF
fender, and where I scratched the hood on a mailbox, otherwise it still
shines like new money, no flaking or peeling anywhere, our neighbor has a
'85 Ram, that with original paint job that still looks brand new, don't
know what happened between then and now, but they used to know how to do a
good paint job......

Bruce