Meguiars

From: ROADRUNNER (fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 02:38:11 EDT

I have some scratches on the rails of my Emerald Green metallic 97 Dak. I
took some advice and bought some Meguiars products. I purchased the three
step "Deep Crystal" system which consists of 1)a cleaner, 2)a polish. and
3) a carnuba wax. This did not seem to get out the small scratches. Do I
need to do a more throrough job during the polishing stage or what? These
little scratches are quite annoying when looked at under direct sunlight.
:( Suggestions???

          Johnny Zutz
          University of Alaska Fairbanks
          Email: fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu