Re: 4" drop '96 ext sport

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 08:11:29 EDT

I have a 2"front(spindles), 4" rear drop(hangers) on my 95. With the
stock coil springs up front, they bottom out fairly often. I have no
tire clearance problems with 245/60s front, 255/60s rear. I want to go
to a progreesive or higher rate spring for the front and I'm considering
going to a 1", 3" setup instead of what I've got. I can't imagine going
to a 3 or 4" drop up front as I have very little suspension travel with
a 2" drop. I would say 2 four at the most and only with the right rate
springs or ride quality will be seriously degraded.

Andre Mauboussin
95 reg cab 14.70@93.5mph