Re: MP Magnum Cam ?

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 08:14:48 EDT

I would wait for the sbec. The stock sbec won't give you the increased ignition
advance rate and fuel delivery you will need. BTW, unless things have changed,
the MP cam is a Crane unit that you can get directly from them without having to
buy the lifters. If your truck doesn't have many miles, you don't need to change
the roller lifters.

Andre Mauboussin
95 14.70@93.5mph