Re: First drags of the year

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 01:13:12 EDT

Damn Jon, rippin it up out there!!! One thing that might make your times so
inconsistent also is because you are making run after run. You noticed what
a difference it made when you went and had lunch and let the truck cool
down. One thing you could do is just carry a little sprayer and spray the
radiator down between runs just to keep it a little cooler. Just a thought
though....you did good man

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322