RE: Detonation

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 00:36:25 EDT

Didn't quite finish the thought in the last missive. There are little
hand-held microscopes with lights in them. I used those when
terminating fiber optic cable though they would work excellently in
"reading" plugs.

I used to do so many tune-ups back in the early '70s working as a
carburetor technician that I never needed one. It became second nature
looking at the plugs and reading the scope.

Mark
93 Magnum 5.3, auto, LE, pigeon hauler