Re: Bad Thermostat?

From: Dahrl Clark (dclark@nb.net)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 13:59:24 EDT

Richard, usually when a thermostat sticks you will be able to remove the
radiator cap and see the antireeze circulating through the radiator
immediately after you start it up and it is cold. The thermostat should be
closed at this point and open up about 5min. or so later. If it is
circulating immediately it probably is stuck open. Hope this helps!
DahrlClark
Clarks Radiator Service
dclark@nb.net