Re: R/T Not for sale

From: H62300 (H62300@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 20:28:00 EDT

I am almost positive that the outlet on the flange side of the exhaust
manifold is
2 1/4 inches ID.This is a healthy improvement.Sounds like they just don,t want
to do it.I noticed a gain in performance with the 3 " cat back system by
Gibson,along with a nice mellow tone at cruise.Very easy installation.Mandrel
bent means better flow.Increased size does help.Look at your stock tailpipe
and you will see what I mean.Those accordian marks restrict flow.!!!!!!
Find another shop willing to do what you want not what they want.
There is tremendous aftermarket support for Daks now that there didn,t use to
be.
Take advantage of the technology available.

                                  Walter p in Seattle