Re: Vortech instalation

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 07:57:30 EDT

Once again installation of "bolt on" accesories is just that. But what they
neglect to tell ya is the tools and equipment needed to complete the job. The
Vortech installation isn't too bad either takes about an afternoon(one man) or
less. I would say about 6 hours or so.
The speed shop cost of 700 bucks sounds expensive. I would co it for about 1/2
that, but I am not in the buisness and don't have a 90 warrenty on labor!!!!

If ya wanna do it Mike come to my place and you buy the
refreshments.................

Gene