Re: update on 'the surge'

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 23:59:49 EDT

<< You'd be surprised what happens at dealers. Your dead battery was probably
 from one of the lot lizards not turning the key all the way off, or not
 closing the door. Happens all the time at my work. Today we had a Mazda MPV
 that was waiting for the customer to pick up. It was in the day before for a
 domelight problem. Anyways, for no reason at all (really!!) the right front
 tire blew up, and tore the fender almost all the way off!!!!!! Scared the
 crap out of everyone!!! We checked the other three tires, and found over
 100lbs of pressure in each tire! Customer probably looked at tires, didnt
 realize that they deflect under weight, and kept adding air until they were
 perfectly round! >>

Hope you gave this guy his sign!

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 225/70R15